Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Monday, February 09, 2004

Courtesy of Mia, The Big Questions. My favorites questions that I myself wonder about: In languages that give objects a gender, who designates the gender of a new invention? When does afternoon become evening? Why do obstetricians and gynaecologists leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to see it all anyway? Why is it that others can tickle me, but I can't really tickle myself? Scientifically speaking, how long does it take for food to appear on one's hips once it has left the lips? What causes the headache you get when you eat ice-cream too fast? Why do cattle and sheep grazing in a field all face in the same direction? How did "ta" become a substitute for "thank you"? How do actors in a film or play produce tears on the spot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home