Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

First time Snowboarding

Wow! Last night, I went snowboarding for the very first time at Bromont's snow resort.
It's only 40 mins from Montreal by car. All the slopes are lightened so we snowboarded till 10pm. The snow was just perfect, It has just started snowing since Sunday night non stop until yesterday so the snow was soft and nice for the hundreds times I felt.
I was meant to ski but then my friends were all snowboarding and one of them was beginner so I decided to give it a try. I'm so happy I did because beside the fact that I kept falling in the beginning, I managed near the middle to surf nicely without falling and really enjoying it. Near the end, I start falling again because my boots became looser and also my leg muscles were getting tired and not so responsive. After almost 4 hours, it was time to stop but I'll give it another go. It's so much fun!
I arrived home at midnight and I did sleep extremelly well, eventhough I had to wake up in the middle of the night to finish reading the cases for the next day morning strategy's class. Why is the reality always kicking when you least want it...:-/
Today, I'm so in pain. Each very part of my body is aching, it is a bit like if I had a car crash yesterday. The best place for me to stay is my bed.:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home