Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I've got a gmail account!
As a lucky Blogger, I've received an invite to try out their new gmail service so I signed up.
My new email is: firstname.lastname@gmail.com (if you know my first name and last name, then just send me a name to try it out).
Gmail
I've played around for a while and I notice that contrairly to what the press said, it is definitely possible to delete emails permanently so I don't know what the fuss is all about. I didn't see any ads so far.
I've tried it all and I really like it. It's completely different from hotmail, quicker, more user friendly and neater. There's nothing I could complain about. Much nicer to look at than the stuffy hotmail. I'll keep you updated!
In the meantime, I receive periodically a few invitations for new users. I already gave out two so if any of you (friends) are interested by one account, just let me know and I'll keep you in mind to try out gmail. It's still at the early stages so don't expect the final products to be out in another 6 months I've heard so if you want it now, just let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home