Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Dumping month

Last month was the month of the deaths, this month is the one of the dumped ones. It looks like everyone wants to get rid of its partner before the end of august for some reason.
- 1st was my friend C.
- 2nd my flatmate
- 3rd myself as my partner announced me nicely on the phone as i was shopping
- 4rd my friend L. is talking about breaking up too even though she changes her mind twice a day
- Who's next?

In regards to this list of people that are close to me + the others that I won't mention, it looks that I'm only a statistic so I guess I should be ok and get over it. Well one day, I'm kind of glad and ready for the next ones and the next day I feel sorry for myself and just want her back so at this stage I don't know if it a good thing. Well, it cannot be a good thing to loose a loved one even though there are pretty good reasons to do so.

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2004 at 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor baby! *big hugs*

xxxx Mia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home