Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

New look and features for my blog!:-)


Yeah! I updated the template of this blog since blogger is now offering loads of cool new features that were conflicting with my old template. I can now post pictures on my blog so there is the first one, just to show you my mood of the day. The only problem is that I can only post jpeg format picture and that all the cool ones I have are in another one though. Bugger! Posted by Hello This thing is call 'Hello' and is powered by goggle. I guess they are trying to replace msn coz you can share and view pics online very easily and chat with your friends. Anyway, I don't care about that stuff, i just use it to upload and store pics on my blog for free.
Blogger also offer comments now so they are back too. Maybe more features in the next few days. Who knows?

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2004 at 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

You've got comments now!

xxxx Mia

 
At August 18, 2004 at 4:12 PM, Blogger whatever said...

Yes Blogger is getting good.

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home