Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Friday, October 15, 2004

NO2 pollution is killing us!

I think I'm going to die from a lung cancer because if I look at this map, NO2 pollution. The places were I prefer to work are always the most polluted. Look on the map for London, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Barcelona and you'll see a deep red colour indicating the large concentration of nitrogen dioxide, which is hazardous for public health. "Long-term exposure to small amounts of nitrogen dioxide or short-term exposure to high concentrations leads generally to lung damage and respiratory problems. People with poor health suffer more asthma attacks and could suffer premature deaths." It's sordid!
I guess that since I'm only interested in leaving in large cities, that won't be good for my health or I should pick a partner and go live in the moutain and farming.
I think we should all give up our cars and improve public transport and only drive electric cars when needed. At least in big cities they should do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home