Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Movies to watch

Last month, I signed up to a dvd online service that send me dvd at home and they have quite a large choice of movies so I'm catching up with all the movies I haven't seen yet.

Here are some that I strongly recommend if you can find them in your video shop:
- O Homem do Ano ( 2003 ) - José Henrique Fonseca
- Mercano, el Marciano ( 2002 ) - Juan Antin
- Head On (Gegen die Wand) ( 2004 ) - Fatih Akin

2 Comments:

At August 15, 2005 at 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to sign up for one of those, but I'm not home enough to make use of it.

Have you seen the earlier film "Head On"? It's set in Melbourne, I did the original arty-farty website for it, back when web art was all experimental and stuff.

x Mia

 
At October 27, 2005 at 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about water skiing slalom
. You can check it out at water skiing slalom
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home