Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Back from Tunisia

I came back from my 2 weeks vacation in Tunisia (Djerba island) last weekend so here is a little summary. We were at Hotel Club Magic Life in Djerba and it was so fun much. It is an all inclusive Club were everything is included in the price you pay so I did abuse of a few things like food (shrimps, grilled chicken) and drinks (wine, pina colada and other cocktails), the barman became my best friend pretty quickly. Yes, I was the first client to order wine and cocktails at 10am...

To avoid getting too much weight, I had to do some sports and again they were free so a typical day would be like this:
- 8am: breakfast
- 9am: tennis lesson
- 10am: beach then some waterski, then catamaran or windsurf or banana boat.
- 1pm: lunch
- 2pm: beach with some sailing and waterski again or moutain bike tour to visit the island
- 5.30pm: crepes and cookies time with tea
- 6pm: hammam, sauna and jacuzzi + a bit of swimming in the pool
- 7pm: coktails time
- 7.30: dinner
- 8.30: fresh mint tea with waterpipe (shisha) in the Maure café
- 9.30: coktails again at the Wunder bar or Show
- 10pm: Disco or just coktails again until I fall in sleep then bed time.

I did pass out in the Disco once and slept on the floor. Everyone remembered it the next day except me. That day I didn't do anything because I couldn't move or walk without being sick so I decided to drink less alcohol and the remaining days went smoothly. More sports, less food, less alcohol and all went well.

Now I'm back to work but life is less fun and easy. Luckilly, a bunch of festivals are coming in Europe so it will be fun and hot.

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2005 at 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, for passing out on the floor! You rock ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home