Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Sttellla concert

I went to see a concert of Sttellla (Belgian group) last night. I was actually invited by a French Canadian friend to watch the show, which surprised me because I had no clue that Sttellla was big in Montréal and... HE IS!

The group was very big in Belgium years ago when I was still student but since then I haven't heard from them but again I wasn't in Belgium for the last 4 years...

Anyway, it was a great show! Really hilarious and the place was crowded full of French Canadian, some Belgians fans, some French and Swiss people. The place wasn't too big so after the show when the crowd left, we waited while having a last drink at the bar and Jean Luc Fonck (the singer) and the other members of the band (his gf, Juliette, Mimi) came to chat with us which was sooo cool.
I was chatting with his new gf who happened to be English from Nottingham. The funny thing is that first he didn't believe I was Belgian...God Dammit!;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home