Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Friday, December 19, 2003

Classes are over!

I'm so happy that the Christmas break has started and how! Thursday was the last day course, I went dinner to a friend's place then we all went out to Drugstore for drinks then Parking for party.
There was singing contest just finishing when we arrived at Drugstore. It was so funny, two massive girls with long curly hair (the 'feminine' butch!) start fighting. Not a shy girly fight, it was the the 'You smashed me - I smash you' kind of thing. Very entertaining since they wouldn't stop and everytime the security would release the violent one, she would run to assault the other one. Women!
Parking was good, DJ Mini was spinning at the main floor some techno-ish electro beats and it was Hip Hop downstairs. Well, I would rather say it was the jungle downstairs. Mostly a staight crowd with girls in cage dancing like lap or pole dancers. It was fun for a while but we came back upstairs as DJ Mini's set was getting better and harder. We left around 3am. I like Parking but Unity's music and crowd are clearly better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home