Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Saturday, December 20, 2003

Rushing day

I was meant to meet my team at 9am on Friday to finish our finance's report but I felt in sleep drunk and in my smelly clothes from Parking with all the light on AGAIN! I woke up at 10.30, jumped in the shower and manage to meet my team at 11am...only 2 hours late! They were nice and I finished my report illico presto because we had an hair appointment downtown with the girls at 3ish so I had to rush. The four of us managed to go to Martin (the best and cutest hairdresser I know of). I love my new haircut! The last step was a dinner planned at Le Plateau at 7pm 'sharp' and we arrived there an hour late which is not bad at all since some people arrived 2 hours late... Shame on them! We dined in a italian restaurant where you can bring your own wine. I like the sounds of that. We had a terrific time, everyone was drunk and happy! Needless to say that I was drunk again and forgot to get ready to go to bed and to switch the light off for the zillions times. I just collapsed on my bed and slept til the morning. Little Tree (my upstairs flatmate) cooked me a delicious continental breakfast (Bless her!), then I went to the gym for a couple of hours and then did nothing for the rest of the day. I loved it!;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home