Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Yeah! Just got back from spending a week in London. I left London 6 months ago to move to Montreal and this little break to girls and fun eden was a blast. I did loads of shopping, loads of partying, loads of catching up with friends, colleagues and overal Londonners and friends of friends. Everyone was so nice and great to meet me during the few parties. The funny thing is that it felt like I just left a week before and went back. It didn't feel like 6 months. Everyone was the same. Nothing has changed. One week is too short, I was so sad to leave and think that I won't be back before another 6 months. The good thing is that Montreal has become warmer, even slightly warmer and sunnier than London at this time. The 60 cm of snow has smelt while I was in London so I had a nice bike ride today to celebrate the beautiful weather over here. I hope I'll still be able to use my skis soon though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home