Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Last weekend in Montreal

My last weekend in Montreal is over and was memorable. I get to spend a lot of fun time with my friends Sylvie and Lana.
On Friday, we went to see the performance "Rain" from Cirque Eloize where Sylvie works. It was one of the most beautiful live show I've seen. I couldn't describe it better than what one journalist wrote:"It is a spectacle brimming with poetry and a melding of strength and fragility that draws on the nostalgia of the rainy days of our childhood. The finale, which truly reflects the name of the show, makes it all unforgettable."
Saturday was a big night starting by a dinner, then listening to some really cool music electronic bands at MEG then after hours Aria to finish off the night. All with free guestlists which is always enjoyable. Now I'm resting and planning my short week left here in Montreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home