Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Ipod

It's been a long time that I want an ipod. These little things are damn cute and handy but so expensive. Also since I have broadband internet, I have been downloading more than 10 GB of songs (=1720 songs) so it's about time that I finally buy an ipod to take advantage of this. I was thinking a buying a 20 Gb one but at the rate at which I download and at which my musical taste is extending, I guess I'll go for a 40gb one. I've decided and that's going to be my Christmas treat for this year!:-)
It will help me to stay at the gym longer for sure and maybe I could participate to these MP3 DJing contest:Goodbye Turntables: iPod DJ's & MP3J's: "The New DJ Revolution: mp3j's (and iPods) ".;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home