Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Friday, December 26, 2003

The friday five

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Get admitted on the MBA, leave my job and move to Montreal.
2. What was your biggest disappointment?
Having to leave fantastic friends I made in London and the fun lifestyle behind me.
3. What do you hope the new year brings?
Success, Self-accomplishment and good job opportunities + love would be the cherry on the cake!;-)
4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
Hum...Yeah! Stay really serious and focused about the MBA and the career thing in order to achieved my career and life goal. It's a really tough regime but 'only' 9 months to go...
5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
I want a great NYE spent with friends and good music. I have several options but yet to choose the best one and make sure I go to 2004 in good company.;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home