Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

11 september technical failure?!

I checked the stat of this blog today Nedstat and discovered this message:
"Due to a technical failure between 11 September 18:00 and 12 September 10.00 hours CET, it is possible that not all measurements were collected during this period. We apologize for any inconveniences."

Of course, I thought of a terrorist attack first maybe I'm wrong. My 5 cents dodgy theory was that they shut this stat site down as it is widely used by many sites around the world coz it's free and damn good. It can record many things related to the visitors so maybe they didn't want to leave any trace and be seen as they were preparing some 'machiavelic' plans....like destroying the Internet or the .com websites.

Anyway, this is only the fruit of my imagination but I wonder if they tried anything this year and if any of their plans worked. I haven't watched the news for ages so I have no clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home