Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My friends' blogs

Since I changed the template of this blog, I don't know how to add the links on the right. Anyway, I just thought I'd make a post listing all my friends' blog. I read them once in a while to know what is everyone up to. I wish more friends had blogs though because it's a great way to keep in touch.
Sometimes you're too busy to keep in touch or email. Some other times, you miss people and want to take the time to read about them. I guess that's what blog are for, so here they are:

- Mia, best friend in London
- Kingzammo, damn cute sexy friend in London
- Jeff my missed, wicked & party beast roomie in Montreal
- Ernest on his Clinical Psychology studies or less serious his life in San Francisco
- Marianne, first gf on her scientific research in Belgium

I think blogs should be like emails, everyone should have at least one. XX

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2004 at 2:26 PM, Blogger mtlanglo said...

Thanks for the warm words- you were greatly missed this past weekend, too!

 
At November 16, 2004 at 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks Jeff! XXX
Dreen'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home