Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

My neighbour...The King!

Belgium is so heavy in lengthy administrative BS than I spend the last few days queuing or waiting for offices to open when they open because sometime they forget to open. Anyway, people working in these instances must not have the happiest life because their faces tell a lot of the unhappiness they are in. Get a life people!!!
Anyway, after a day of this crap, I decided to wander around and realized that my brother forget to mention to me that he lives very nearby the King of Belgium! Nothing less. I walked a bit and found the Royal Palace at less than 10mins walk from my brother’s flat. That area is called the royal district and it is simply gorgeous with nice parks around very carefully designed. I walked back and then found the European Parlement, very nice. All these nice buildings and architecture reminded me a bit of London near Buckingham Palace. I didn’t realize before how Brussels has so many sides with some very nice ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home