Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Back to Canada for a bit

Thanks to my old friend Air Transat, I manage to find a bargain ticket to Canada flying directly from Brussels to Montreal for 350 euros. Needless to say, I HAD to go! Eventhough halve of the agency is already on vacation that week too! I guess my boss had enough to see me depressed and fed up with work and had to give me a little break. As a result, smile has come back on my face and I can't wait to be in Montreal. I miss my friends in Canada so much and the sweet and fun Montreal life too. I really hope the weather will be nice as well.
This weekend, it was 29C in Brussels and I spent the weekend in bikini in the parc and even manage to get some nearly visible tan lines... Hmmm Summer!:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home