Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

On the first day of January

I read this somewhere and I thought it was a good thought to start the year...

"Every man should be born again
on the first day of January.
Start with a fresh page.
Take up one hole
more in the buckle if necessary,
or let down one,
according to circumstances;
but on the first of January
let every man gird himself once more,
with his face to the front,
and take no interest in the things
that were and are past.
The Old Year has gone.
Let the dead past bury its own dead.
The New Year has taken possession
of the clock of time.
All hail the duties and possibilities
of the coming twelve months!"

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2005 at 3:41 AM, Blogger mtlanglo said...

new years news!
I am helping put together a 4 DJ event for Tsunami relief at Juice in montreal! :) Jan 27th!! Neat?? My year long dream of becoming a promoter is at hand!

 
At February 21, 2005 at 10:21 AM, Blogger whatever said...

@jeff: Way to go Jeff! How was teh tsunami party?

@merryl: Yes I know, it has been nearly 3 months I haven't written or logged on my own blog!!! And yes, the new gf has taken all my attention...dammit!;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home