Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Friday, April 01, 2005

I hate Friday's

Fridays 5pm should be the most beautiful moment of the week and nope each Friday at 5pm, it is nightmare. I always manage to get in fight with Miss GF and long ahead dreams WE plans are falling apart. It only left me minutes to find a way to make it back but today I preferred to stay late at work and finished all the stuff I have never time to do: email friends, call overseas friends, update my resume (hehe!), update the dammed blog, look at my messy desk and deplore all the junk that are randomly thrown on it.
Today, I also decided to make my screen look more work-slave friendly and I made 2 ears with red post it tape on each corner of it. Actually, I should take a pic to show you how cool it looks. It's THE achievement of my day! I can now retire to my well deserved WE and make it up with Miss G. Cheerio kiddies!

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2005 at 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see a photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home