Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Liquid Extasy

Ok, so if one night as you are 'hard' at studying and your flatmate stormed into the house put the music on and asked you if you wanna have some liquid extasy...thinks twice before!

I said no then I said yes and then I end up drinking 3 shooters of a mix of "Golden Flakes" (Some weird alcohol with real gold flakes in it) and Jagermeister (some German alcohol). It's nice to drink but after you feel extremely drunk and unable to study and keep blogging about meaningless things as I am doing right now. Ok, time to go to bed!

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2004 at 3:44 PM, Blogger mtlanglo said...

Ahh- that was Liquid Cocaine, Dreeny :)
Liquid Ex is the G Turbo gave you at Piknic!

love- Jeff

 
At November 16, 2004 at 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ok, thanks for the correction Jeff. I miss the liquid cocaine then. I like the idea to drink pure gold.;-)
Dreen'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home