Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Week-end Party plans

After a long week of administrative bollocks, it is now the weekend and time to discover what kind of fun Brussels has to offer. I met some local folks online that are willing to show me around so the planning for this busy weekend is as follow:

- Saturday: NEXTparty: a queer party for lesbians & gays every first saturday of the month. This Saturday program is:
Main room :
- warm up by Darko (Statik Dancin’)
- vocal set by Frédérique Franke (Ming) + Philip May
- ping-pong set by by Piiit & Luuuk (resident)
Ballroom : Majella (resident)
Visuals: Saoulmarin (resident)

- Sunday: Sexy gay tea dance with Vincent Mac Doom at club YOU

- Monday: GIRLY MONDAYS at Salon de l'Atalaïde, Every Monday 20H -02H DJ Bar & Girly Performance.

I look forward to it and will let you know how these went next week.

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2004 at 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The NEXT Party was really fun. I met some interesting folks and bumped into Angel from London so that cool. The music was good but sucked at the end so we left and went to an after party at a gay Club called "Why Not" where the music was ok but the crowd is rather scary. I was tired so we left and I got home at 8.30am.

I wasn't in good enough shape to go to You that night so I will go next week.

At Girly Mondays, there was an indie concert with a girl screaming so loud that we went downstairs so I could chat with my friends and we went back up when she was done.
There were not that many girls. There were ok looking but they keep staring so I found it very weird. A bit like the "meat market" feeling.

Dreen'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home