Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Update

That's a long time I haven't posted on this blog so it is time for a little update of the last few weeks:
- Recyclart: On Dec. 17, I went to Recyclart party for the first time and liked it a lot. That will become one of my favorite place to party. The music is experimental and the night features several young alternative DJ's so the music is always interesting and often suprising. Electro-Techno-House mostly sometimes mixed with some disco or rock tunes but the results is great and the crowd too. Fought a lot as well but that's another story...;-)

- Job: I had a few interviews last week and end up with a job so I will be starting on the 3rd of Januari. I published more details about this on my jobhunting blog. I'm so excited by this but also a bit tense that I will be working again after one year and a half nearly of career break while I was studying and looking for job. I think it is really nice that the new year is starting with a new job and nearly a new life because I will be moving to a new appartment with my brother and finally settled myself in Brussels knowing what I will do for the next year or two.

- Christmas: I went back home for the Christmas festivities in my family or what remain of it. It was nearly 4 or 5 years I didn't see some of them so I made some visit and it was quite nice actually despite the fact that I'm not a "Family" person. I got loads of presents. Mainly related to food and cooking it.

- New Year plans: Despite the many alternatives I didn't know which one to choose from, I finally will retaliate in Belgium but as of today I still don't know what I will be doing. Maybe going with my brother and his friends to the Projekt party to dance the night off on some really hard techno with some great DJ's (DJ Rush, Pet Duo, Marco Remus, Adam Beyer, Charles Siegling de Technasia and some others) or something else if anything shows up. Any suggestions welcome...

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2004 at 1:45 AM, Blogger mtlanglo said...

Merry christmas! Hope you have a good 2005, too!
I am at my floks in New Brunswick- but returning to MTL for Stereo NYE :)

Congrats on the new job!

Jeff

 
At December 30, 2004 at 9:54 AM, Blogger whatever said...

Hello Jeff!

It's so nice to hear from you. I miss you terribly and the Montreal party scene as well. Happy New Year to you!! XXX

Dreeny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home