Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Skiing at Mont Tremblant

Today, I went skiing on the nothing less than #1 ski resort in Eastern North America, Mont Tremblant! It almost looks like a French or Swiss resort in the Alps but with the Walt Disney touch and the clean and lean American way which make it one of the most expensive resort in Canada too. You also feels like in US because it is full of Americans who can actually afford staying in that posh resorts and some Canadians from Toronto.
This time I choose to ski instead of snowboarding because after paying almost 100$ for ski pass and rentals, I felt like seeing a maximum of the resort... My snowboard skills being so weak and my bum still recovering from last time, it was a safe bet to ski and what a pleasure. Didn't fall once and managed to explore most of the Green slopes in the morning. In the afternoon, my confidence being boosted up, I sticked to the blue slopes and had so much fun. Next time, I'm even thinking of following the guys on the black ones if the snow conditions are good. After, I went for a long 'après ski' pub crawl with the boys while Suzanna was trying out the outdoor hot jacuzzi with her bf. Hmm...Who said Canada sucks?;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home