Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

I LOVE TECHNO

I'm planning to be back in Brussels on the 30th of october and guess what is happening in Ghent (Belgium) on Sat. 13 November?
I LOVE TECHNO!!! The leading techno event in Europe and I'll be there!!!
The line up is just amazing: The prodigy, Redhead, Rush, Amok, Sven Vath, Dave Clarke (live), Michael Mayer, Felix Da Housecat, Carl Cox, Joris Voorn, Anthony Rother (live), James Ruskin, Darko, Luciano (live), Ivan Smagghe (Black Strobe), PET Duo, Cristian Varela, Marco Bailey (live), Richie Hawtin, Alter Ego (live), Miss Kittin and more...
And all these amazing DJ's for only 35 Euro's. I can't wait to go!

If anyone feels like going, I'll be staying at my brother's appartment in Brussels and I'm sure we could figure something out if anyone want to stay over for the WE and go to I LOVE TECHNO.

2 Comments:

At October 3, 2004 at 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only it was the weekend after, I've been trying to think where I can go away that weekend...

xxx Mia

 
At October 3, 2004 at 8:15 PM, Blogger whatever said...

Oh Mia, you should visit me the weekend after. There always cool parties going in Brussels and I definitely miss partying with you!!! Let's put your French skills to the test in cruising the walloons. I'm sure Guy would love that too.;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home