Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

When Air Transat saved my life!

Wow, I just called Air France for a quote for a one-way flight Montreal-Brussels and I freaked out when the girl said $2650. I asked her if she was joking but no she wasn't. Funny enough, a return ticket was halve price of that but still too expensive for me so I looked on the web and found a great deal on Exitnow.ca (nice name by the way) and I got 2 great offers for 2 flights performed by Air Transat, one on the 26th of October is $244 taxes inclusive or I could fly on the 30th and pay slightly more ($294). I'll book it tomorrow but I need to figure out when I want to leave. Preferably the 30th but it is $50 more...Hmmm... I don't want to leave too early!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home