Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

* Pay & Go Groove City 2004 *

Coming Saturday in Brussels, there is too much parties to choose from and they all happen on the same day which is not very smart because I haven't learned how to duplicate myself yet. I won't name all the parties but this one is most likely the one I am going to go:* Pay & Go Groove City 2004 *. And guess what? David Morales is in town!!!

The program is as follow, all is the same place:

DJ's: House Boulevard :
20.00 - 21.30 : Jan Van Biesen
21.30 - 00.30 : Etienne de Crecy presents Super Discount 2 Feat. Alex Gopher & Julien Delfaud
00.30 - 03.00 : Frankie Knuckles
03.00 - 05.30 : David Morales


Techno Highway:
20.00 - 22.00 : Monika Kruse
22.00 - 23.00 : Carl Craig Live " Tres Demented LIVE"
23.00 - 03.00 : Cosmic Twins (Derrick May & Francois K together)
03.00 - 05.30 : Laurent Garnier

Drum & Bass Avenue:
20.00 - 22.30 : Brekbit
22.30 - 00.30 : Dj System - D Feat. Mc Jamalski
00.30 - 02.30 : High Contrast
02.30 - 05.30 : Dj Marky , XRS Feat. Stamina MC

Electro Road:
20.00 - 05.30 : Monica Electronica , Dion , Terry Toner , Herr Arter

In Bold, I highlighted the ones I want to see absolutely.
Any suggestions welcomed!:-)

4 Comments:

At November 22, 2004 at 6:18 AM, Blogger whatever said...

Oh I saw your comment too late Mez. Otherwise I would have gone to see him for a bit. You should have been there. I'm sure you would have love it!

Dreen'

 
At November 23, 2004 at 4:59 PM, Blogger whatever said...

Yes i can acknowledge that drum & bass = cute girls. There were loads of them in that room and very stylish and cute. One more reason to like it! I wasn't so familiar with it but I really like it a lot. It's magic, you can't stop dancing when you hear it. But oddly enough, it wasn't at all popular in Montreal nor in London when I was there. Is it popular in HK? Yes, move quick to Europe so we can party together and cruise the drum and bass girls!;-)

Dreen'

 
At November 27, 2004 at 6:00 AM, Blogger whatever said...

Hey Mia! How come you hided the cute drum & bass dj's from me!!???

Mez: Yes come soon in Europe so we can party. Liberator is still playing a lot in London mostly but they are a lot of parties in the same style here in Brussels. One place I def want to try for party is Berlin! I'm under the impression that this is probably the best place to party on the earth since so many DJ's end up basing themselves there. We should def go and try it out!

 
At December 1, 2004 at 6:45 AM, Blogger whatever said...

Ooooh Mia, you're lying!! I said I do want to go to Berlin but I would prefer to go when Sylvie my german friend is around so she can guide us so I wanted to check when she was going. It is still unclear so if you guys go or want to go, let's do it! I need to check what is the cheapest and easiest way to get there from Brussels. Tell me when you want to go.

Dreen'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home