Can't Think STR8!...

The blog for the twisted friends of mine.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Trying my new skis!

We went skiing last night with Sylvie in Bromont until 11pm and went home around 1am because of the after ski thing ;-). We tried our brand new skis for the first time. They're a bit like carving skis so it's fun to turn with it. It's funny because we ended up buying exactly the same skis equipment so people think we're sisters. Sylvie is an experimented skier, so she can go anywhere so we met the guys out there and I managed to follow them on the Black slopes. It was my first time!!! Usually, i avoid these as I'm nothing like an expert and prefer to stay on the safe side but I had loads of fun. So now, I don't do the green ones (easy) anymore, I do the blue (difficult) and black ones (expert). Next step would be the double black ones (super expert) but not before I feel comfortable on the black ones. Hmmm..I'm so happy I took so many ski classes while skiing in Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home